A few things How I Met Your Mother has taught me:
- Nothing good ever happens after 2am
- Things happen for a reason
- Take the leap
- Wait for it
- Never invite an ex to a wedding
- The front porch test is important
- When your’re sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead
- Things you may not have liked before may not be so bad later on
- Perfect isn’t always perfect
- Always say yes to licking the Liberty Bell
- Whatever you do in life, it’s not legendary unless your friends are there to see it
- We all have baggage
- It’s very easy to part ways with people forever. That’s why when you find someone you want to stick around you do something about it.
- In the end all we can do is promise to love each other with everything we’ve got. Love’s the best thing we do
In honor of the two conflicting holidays
I love when cats decide they love something.
That is a very patient bunny.
Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
I’m not an emt yet, but everytime I see someone do drugs, I just hope they’re smart enough to remember these points.
As an nurse with ER experience, same thing. Dear God please just tell us what you took. I will not tell anyone from law enforcement or your parents or whoever, I just need to know so I can save your life. Please.
I’m a nurse and I wish to signal boost the hell out of this
Our neighbor didn’t die, he was just needed someplace else.
He took a moment that was about recognizing him and turned it into a moment to recognize everyone who was there and everyone who made it possible for him to do what he does. If you want a perfect example of why he is so fondly remembered and such a great person, it’s tough to find a better one than this.
IT’S OK FRIEND DOG, IT IS ONLY ME AND I WANT TO KISS YOUR NOSE PLEASE LET ME